Don't worry—we can replace that broken glass for you. We cut and replace glass on site. And in most cases we can do it while you wait.
- Regular glass is our standard option. It does a great job of protecting artwork that is not hanging in direct sunlight or under fluorescent lights for a prolonged time.
- Non-glare glass enhances the beauty of artwork with etched matte-like finish that scatters light to minimize unwanted glare.
- UV - Protective Glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry. Over time exposure to indoor and outdoor UV light rays can contribute to fading and deterioration of art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Conservation Clear glass effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading and help keep framed pieces brighter, longer.
- Art Glass has the lowest visible light reflection, precisely tuned for unparalleled clarity and color correctness. Artglass is created for art. It strikes a perfect balance between color clarity and protection.
- Acrylic is lightweight and is virtually unbreakable. It is available up to 48" x96". It is also available in non-glare, and with UV Protection. It is only available on special order with 5-7 day turnaround time.
Sample sizes listed below. Glass can be cut to any size up to 40x60